Date and Time
Tuesday, August 30 • 10 am to 5 pm
Monday, September 19 • 10 am to 5 pm
Tuesday, September 20 • 9 am to 11 am
Other times by appointment
Real Estate & Equipment Selling Separately!
The Bayou Wood Pellets plant had the capacity to produce 130,000-ton-per-year of hardwood/softwood blend pellets used for residential and commercial heating. The facility utilized wood waste (saw dust) generated from moulding plants, furniture manufacturing facilities, flooring plants, etc. It has not been in operation since the since the summer of 2015, when the mill experienced a fire that damaged the truck dumper and in-feed system. The rest of the mill was not affected by the fire.
Pre-Engineered Steel Building
Built in 2008
12,500 Sq. Ft. Warehouse
1,500 Sq. Ft. Air Conditioned Office, Lab, Kitchen, Rest Rooms, (1 with Shower), MCC Room
Shop/Parts Room/Air Compressor Room
Heavy Duty Concrete Foundation
Multiple Drive-In Doors • Wall Mounted Ventilation/Cooling Fans
28’ Eaves • Ridge Vents • Gutters
Septic • City Water/Electricity • Crushed Limestone Rock Drive/Parking Lots
Key-Code Electric Driveway Gate
Highway 15 Frontage
PARTIAL EQUIPMENT LISTING:
– Three MUNCH-EDELSTAHL Pellet Mills • Powered by Toshiba Model 8D150LIEZNN 150 hp at 885 rpm • Toshiba Model 8D150LIEZGDNN 150 hp at 885 rpm with Knife Gate • DREHSPROM-NORMMOTOR • Surge Bin • Conditioner • Feeder Screw
– Two La MECCANICA Pellet Mills • Powered by Toshiba Model 8D4500L177516 500 hp at 890 rpm with Knife Gate • Surge Bin • LAW-MAROT-MILPRO Model 12-1255 • Conditioner • Feeder Screw
– SCAFCO CORPORATION Pellet Storage Silo • Galvanized Corrugated Steel 42’ High X 24’ Diameter • 60 Degree Cone Bottom • 12 Rings Tall • 24,540 cu. Ft. • Knife Gate at Top and Bottom
– MFS-STORMOR Pellet Storage Silo • Galvanized Corrugated Steel 42’ High X 24’ Diameter • 60 Degree Cone Bottom • 12 Rings Tall • 24,540 cu. Ft. • Knife Gate at Top and Bottom
– HAYES & STOLZ Elevator Leg • Belt and Bucket Type • 60’ High by 5’ Wide X 22” Deep • Completely Enclosed • Top
Mounted Maintenance Platform with Expanded Metal Grate Decking and Safety Hand Railings
– SCAFCO CORPORATION Elevator Leg • 20 Tons Per Hour (Specified Not Confirmed) • Ladder with Climbing Safety Cage • Top Positioned Maintenance Platform • 80 ft. Tall (est.) Having Diverter Valve
– RICE LAKE-SURVIVOR Pit-Less Truck Scale • 200,000 lbs. Capacity • 10’ 10” Wide x 70’ Long • Digital Weight Read-Out • Stop and Go Control Light • Automatic Ticketing Control Kiosks • 2 Read-Outs and Dell Computer and Ticket Printers
– INGERSOLL-RAND Air Compressor 246 CFM • 1,225 psig Operating • 50 hp Drive and 30 hp Cooling Motor • Ingersoll-Rand Model NVC300A400 Refrigerated Air Dryer
– WEM Automation Manual Touch Screen Control Panel-Three Screens • Model WEM 4000 • Controls for Hopper Discharge Conveyor, Vibrating Conveyor, Receiving 2-way Diverter Valve and Silo 1 and 2 High Level Warning
– Thirteen Pallet Rack Shelving Sections • Each Section 15’ 6” High X 42” Deep X 23’ 6” Long • Three Shelves Per Section
– Two BLISS Hammer Mills • ED 4460 TF 500hp & 3044 200hp
– Two Vertical Water Storage Tanks 6,000 Gal. (Approx.) Capacity • Welded Carbon Steel 10’ 6” Wide x 26’ 6” High (approx.)
– EATON CUTTLER HAMMER Motor Control Centers • LAW-MAROT-MILPRO Screw Conveyors • KICE Centrifugal Fans • FARVAL Automatic Greasing System • Dismantled Bag House • BM&M Super Screen • NEWBERRY Horizontal Dual Wall 1000, 550 and 250 Gal. Cotton Seed/Fuel/Oil Tanks
West Monroe is the home of the Robertson family, stars of the hit A&E show Duck Dynasty. You can shop in the largest shopping mall in North Louisiana at the Pecanland Mall. It has the famous Antique Alley filled with classic antique shops and trendy boutique stores.
There are more than 100 locally-owned and flavored restaurants serving fried chicken, Catfish DeSiard, gumbo, crawfish, smothered pork chops, tasty po’boys, big burgers, hot water cornbread, banana caramel pudding, and more! West Monroe has been the home to local heroes like General Claire Chennault and his Flying Tigers at the Chennault Aviation & Military Museum.
You can meet Joseph Biedenharn, the first bottler of Coca-Cola, and his daughter Emmy-Lou at the Biedenharn Museum & Gardens, where you can still buy a cold bottle of coke for just a nickel. Take a walk at the beautiful Black Bayou National Wildlife Refuge.
Broker Participation is welcome but not required. A 2% commission will be paid to the licensed broker who, at the time of registration, registers the bidder who pays for and settles for the real estate. A broker buying on his/her behalf, or on behalf of any business entity in which he/she holds an interest, is not entitled to a commission.
Beginning in West Monroe, LA, take the Arkansas Road (#616 which turns into #15) West. The Bayou Wood Pellet plant will be on your left.
EQUIPMENT: 10% Buyer’s Premium. 13% Internet Buyer’s Premium. All funds due and payable on day of sale via cash or wire transfer (posting within 24 hours). No equipment can be removed from the site without full payment. Sales tax may apply. Buyers with exemption status must document this AT OR BEFORE REGISTRATION.
Equipment is selling Subject to Owner Confirmation. Auction with reserve. Equipment is selling AS-IS, WHERE-IS WITH NO WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Small items must be removed within 7 days or are subject to forfeiture. Larger items require a rigging commitment within 7 days. Items left longer than 30 days are subject to forfeiture. Removal, packaging and transportation costs are the responsibility of buyer. All sales are final. Subject to Prior Sale.
In all transactions, Auctioneer is acting as an Agent for the Seller. Buyers are urged to inspect items prior to purchase. Seller and Auctioneer are not responsible for items. All information received from reliable sources believed to be correct but not guaranteed by the Auction Company. Any announcement made at the auction takes precedence over any material published about this event. In the event of a dispute, Auctioneer has final decision. Valid Government Issued Photo ID required to obtain bidding number.
Maas Companies Inc #AB-310-16; Ron Kirby #1695-16.