Date and Time
Tuesday, September 27 • 10 am to 5 pm
Monday, October 17 • 10 am to 5 pm
Other times by appointment
Commercial B1 Development Ready Commercial Land
Highways 71 & 2
The 79.04± acres Pinnacle Village Shoppes site is development-ready commercial land is zoned Commercial B1 and is fully graded and compacted. The Seller has completed all the preliminary tasks:
• City annexation
• City utilities within 1,000 feet
• Rough graded within 9± inches
• 130,000 tons of Class 5 gravel and clean sand valued at $780,000 on site
• 95,000 tons of Class 5 gravel on location
• 30,000 tons of clean sand
• Preliminary approvals from respective governing bodies
• Traffic studies, signage approvals
• Soil borings, storm water management
• 3,555' of Highway 2 frontage, 638' of Highway 71 frontage and 1,317.48' of Oak Hills Road SE frontage
This is a commercial opportunity strategically located in the heart of Northern Minnesota’s hunting, fishing and vacation pursuits.
• 114,754 Seasonal or Second Homes in 60 mile radius; 254,395 within a 90 Mile Radius
• Bemidji has been named one of the “100 Best” cities in America
• 240 miles North of Minneapolis-St. Paul International airport
• Major tourist location and the ONLY major commercial hub in Northern Minnesota
• The average daily traffic count for Highway 71 and Highway 2 combined is 35,450
• Minnesota, the “Land of 10,000 Lakes,” 25% of all Minnesota water is located in the Bemidji area
• Itasca State Park and the Headwaters of the Mississippi is located 30 miles from Bemidji
• It is the area of choice for hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing and biking
• Bemidji State University has an approximate enrollment of 5,000. Northwestern Technical College has an approximate enrollment of 2,700. Both are a part of the University of Minnesota
The auction will be held at the Hampton Inn and Suites 1019 Paul Bunyan Dr. SE Bemidji, MN 56601, 218-751-3600.
To review a survey, traffic counts, and other documents relating to this property, please complete and return this Non-Reliance form.
Review the Bemidji Visitor and Convention Bureau's website at Visit Bemidji.
Find information on Development Opportunities in Bemidji at the Bemidiji City website.
Broker Participation is welcome but not required. A 1% commission will be paid to the licensed broker who, at the time of registration, registers the bidder who pays for and settles for the real estate. A broker buying on his/her behalf, or on behalf of any business entity in which he/she holds an interest, is not entitled to a commission.
In all transactions, Auctioneer is acting as an Agent for the Seller. Buyers are urged to inspect items prior to purchase. Seller and Auctioneer are not responsible for items. All information received from reliable sources believed to be correct but not guaranteed by the Auction Company. Any announcement made at the auction takes precedence over any material published about this event. In the event of a dispute, Auctioneer has final decision. Valid Government Issued Photo ID required to obtain bidding number.
Principal Auctioneer, Tyler Maas #55-145; Diane Maas, President;
Maas Companies Inc RE #40332085, Ron Kirby RE #40332084.
In conjunction with Russ McGinty, North Central Commercial Real Estate.